quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2011

Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now


Hello everyone!

Today I bring one of my favorite childhood songs, I Can See Clearly Now, by Johnny Nash.

John "Johnny" Lester Nash, Jr. (born August 19, 1940) is an American pop singer-songwriter, best known for his 1972 hit, "I Can See Clearly Now". He was also the first non-Jamaican to record reggae music in Kingston, Jamaica.

I Can See Clearly Now is a Billboard Hot 100 Chart #1 hit song, written and recorded by Johnny Nash. It was a single from the album of the same name and achieved success in the United States and the United Kingdom when it was released in 1972. It was covered by many artists throughout the years, including a 1993 hit version by Jimmy Cliff, who re-recorded it for the motion picture soundtrack of Cool Runnings, where it reached the top 20 at #18 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Check out the video below with a performance of this great singer!



In Portugal, there's was in the 80's this commercial for a coffee brand, and this music was played:



Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário